Here are 3 easy steps to submit your entry:
Step 1: Submission Fee
How much is the fee?
• The submission fee is US$50 per entry.
• Selected entries that gets into the publication will receive a free copy.• Proceed to the secure payment gateway now.
Why is there a fee?
• The initiative isn't aimed to be profitable; let alone breaking even. All sums of the submission fees collected will be donated to a reputable organisation as an aid for them to literally “Heal the World”.
• We didn’t even have time to look for sponsors — although we hope they will eventually come to help us continue evolve the project.
What’s next after payment?
• Once your submission fee has been processed, you will receive an email from with detailed instructions.
Step 2: Prepare Artwork
When’s the submission deadline?
15 AUG 2020
• We accept all forms of visual communications that answers to the theme “Heal the World”.
• Includes but not limited to: Illustrations, Photography, Typography, Patterns, Product Design, Infographics, Packaging Design, New Media, AR/VR, Game Design & Motion Graphics.
• We accept a wide variety of file formats and sizing. Our standardise preference are the following:
❤︎ Still Image — A1 size preferred (594 x 841mm / 23.4 x 33.1" / AI, PSD, JPG, PNG, PDF / 300 DPI)
❤︎ Moving Image — 16:9 ratio preferred (1920 x 1080 / H.264 / 30 FPS / Square Pixels)
Step 3: Wait, Browse & Share
When will the publication be released?
• The tentative publication release date is end of 2020. Please be assured that we are priortising production due to time sensitivity of the initiative.
• All submissions will be showcased digitally via online and social medias.
• Selected submissions will additional be featured in the printed publication; and those who made into the publication will receive one free copy.
How do I check my submission?
• Unlike printed matter, we are able to showcase your submissions online much faster!
• All submissions will be processed on a first-in-first-served basis. You do not need to wait and submit on the deadline date. The sooner you submit, the sooner it gets out.• Browse entries here.